Thursday, January 31, 2013

Can't even handle it


Hello blog,

  I am very blessed and have an awesome life.  And, definitely a year ago I would not have predicted that I would be where I am now.  School can still be really stressful sometimes, and so can other stuff, but really....  I have much purpose and much legit encouragement.
  Me and some friends have been doing Bible school in Parmelee again this semester, and we amped it up a little bit, with more of a program.  Now we sing songs every time, Copper comes, we have a story, and we do a coloring page.  Kids  It's the best :)  have been really excited to come, which is sooo cool.


I posted this on facebook, then took it off.. some stuff is just too beautiful for the whole world to see.

  This last week when I showed up to bible school JC and some other kids had made me some are like this.  It kind of encouraged me a lot, and also just blew me away.  I don't even know how to handle this stuff... such valuable, loving, awesome, beautiful kids, and the opportunity and responsibility of being some part of their lives hits me deep.  I'm grateful for whatever small good part I can play in their lives.  

  I've been feeling kind of sick lately, and it's been a great opportunity to slow down in the evenings.  I have an oil lamp, and it's awesome.  Electric light numbs the soul...  I've been having sweet times of listening, confessing, and praying.  

  To be alone, in love, with God.  What more can there be than this.

Thanks for the love everyone.


Glen



3 comments:

  1. Love this.

    J. was showing me the Copper Dollar she earned for being good/cleaning up. She was so proud of it! Great idea :)

    You make it sound so sweet to be sick! But I hear you-- it's good to slow down and rest/listen. Hope you're renewed physically and spiritually over these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow found this blog because I was looking at the Lakota Journey site. I had to comment because that picture is indescribable. That girl is a heart-stealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool to see you on here lizzi! And... yes. so, so much.

      Delete